If you want to find the most beautiful brands in the market and shop for a living, then AVA is the place for you.
Why Join Us?
We're a diverse team with tons of collective experience in strategy, business development, finance, product development, retail, fashion, brand management, digital marketing, and web development. You'll learn a lot with us. And have fun too. Oh, we each have a bachelor's degree in Being Awesome. We require you to have one as well.
We're not vanity entrepreneurs. We buckle down and do the work. We're passionate about new products and bringing new ideas to life. We want to redefine fashion entrepreneurship in the Philippines, and want you to be part of the ride.
FASHION MARKETING MANAGER
The Mission: lead the launch of an online fashion brand.
- Deliver P45 million in gross sales
- Lead the conceptualization of a year-long marketing plan – both online and offline – to deliver on the sales target.
- Implement the marketing plan
- Deliver a high-frequency, high-quality stream of online marketing activities across paid (Facebook ads, Google PPC, Retargeting) and unpaid (email, social media, blog & editorial content)
- Implement a complementary offline strategy by building a community of local design advocates via hosting events and meetups, and growing the number of offline sales partners.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes fashion with a solid track record in marketing, digital, and brand management.. We hope your passion for the industry goes beyond talking about what you wear. We want to see you demonstrate the ability to intelligently discuss the rapid changes occurring throughout the industry, from the challenges facing online retailers, developments in omni-channel retail, the role of mobile, or the blending of content & commerce to deliver new consumer experiences. This is a fast-paced role that demands a lot of independence, maturity, and hard work throughout 12-hour workdays and even weekends. Only apply if you are completely consumed by fashion, digital, and online retail. We'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mission: Lead the launch of an online fashion brand.
- Assist in delivering P45 million in gross sales for your categories
- Manage relationships with 50 merchant partners. Execute the sales calendar, ensuring timely execution of sales events.
- Publish new shops & sales and handle all online content related to them, from copywriting to photography.
- Create complementary online and offline sales channels
- Ensure accurate inventory management
- Deliver high Net Promoter Scores (NPS) by ensuring great customer service
- Assist in documentation, data entry, disbursements, and bookkeeping.
WEB DEVELOPERSGet paid to build awesome products. Web developers are responsible for creating and maintaining applications for the website ranging from user registration, account management, friend referral, search, branding, product presentation, ordering, online payment, social media, and search engine optimization.
Send us your resume at email@example.com with a cover letter that grabs our attention!