- Get personal styling tips and advice right at your own home!
- Alex Cheng, a freelance stylist who has had projects for Candy and Meg magazine, is here to help you!
- You will have a Five (5) hours session with getting to know and learning about your personality and preferred style.
- She will look into your closet, giving advice on what is trendy and modern, what must-haves your wardrobe needs and disposing out-of-date items.
- She will also create looks for various events such as evening parties, corporate and trips using what you have in your wardrobe.
- Grab this opportunity to work with the in-demand stylist, Alex Cheng, now!
To avail of the Lifestyle Pass, Customer must contact Alex Cheng and inform her regarding Customer's intention to redeem. The contact details are found above.
Lifestyle Pass is attached to this email. Kindly print and present Lifestyle Pass upon redemption of service from Alex Cheng.
Other important things- do read this!
- Location must be in Metro Manila only.
- Lifestyle Pass is valid from October 22, 2012 to April 22, 2013.
- Reservations are required. Kindly call 5 days before the preferred schedule. Subject to availability of the Stylist.
- To help in redeeming, please let them know that you are an AVA customer.
- Lifestyle Pass can only be availed by One (1) person only.
- Actual print out of Lifestyle Pass is required upon first meeting.
- Lifestyle Pass holders must present valid ID upon redemption Lifestyle Pass must be named after the person who would be redeeming it.
- If Lifestyle Pass will be transferred, a valid ID of the Lifestyle Pass owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- In the unlikely event that Alex Cheng is unable to provide the services due to unforeseen circumstances, the fee will be refunded in full 30 days after the date of the supposed photo shoot/supposed commitment.
- Lifestyle Pass is upgradeable at any time.
- Photos from photo shoots may be used as part of the stylist's portfolio.
- In the case of fortuitous circumstances, stylist reserves the right to cancel and re-schedule the appointment.
- Customers to be notified ahead of time and will be given an alternative schedule.
- Cancellations of reservations may be made without penalty at least 1 day before reserved date, or Lifestyle Pass is forfeited.
- AVA’s role is to be the service provider’s distributor. Customer waives and releases AVA and its affiliates from any responsibility apart from ensuring that the Lifestyle Passes will be honored by the service provider.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges.
- Not valid for cash back. • Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts.
Credit Cards • Paypal • Bank Deposit • Dragonpay