This exclusive Lifestyle Pass offers you CLOSET EDIT + PERSONAL STYLING + CLOSET RENOVATION!
For approx. 1-2 days, be confident that you are in experts’ hands with consultation, closet inspection, style analysis from Teej Nepomuceno and his interior design consultant.
Next, for approx. 2-4 days, Teej will edit your closet, rearrange and organize using your existing closet. He will also give you styling tips as he goes along and provide 7 looks using your existing wardrobe.
For approx. 3-4 days, Teej, together with the interior design consultant, will present 3-4 interior design proposals in 3D for your closet.
Expect a “WOW!” from the designs of the top creatives in the Philippines!
Ever wanted that inspiring and beautifully designed closet? Grab the Closet Overhaul Lifestyle Pass by Teej Nepomuceno!
Note: Budget for additional closet edit materials and supplies, closet renovation materials, supplies, labor and Interior Designer’s Design fee for renovation are not included.
Service Provider: Teej Nepomuceno
Mobile 0920 924 9895
To avail of the Lifestyle Pass, Customer must contact Teej Nepomuceno and inform them regarding Customer's intention to redeem. The contact details are found above.
Lifestyle Pass is attached to this email. Please print and present Lifestyle Pass upon redemption of service from Teej Nepomuceno.
- Interior Designer Consultant
- Approx. 1-2 days for consultation, closet inspection, style analysis
- Approx. 2-4 days for closet content editing, rearranging and organizing using existing construction; styling of 7 looks (using Customer’s existing items)
- Approx. 3-4 interior design proposals (presentation in 3D).
*For renovation, additional Interior Designer’s Design fee will apply. Excludes: Budget for additional closet edit materials and supplies hangers, garment bags, zip-lock bags, storage containers, organizers, cleaners, storage unit, pickup/delivery charge, etc
*Excludes: Budget for closet renovation materials, supplies and labor, storage unit, demolition, cabinet carcass (plywood, MDF boards or particle boards), cabinet finish (painted, high pressure laminates or wood veneers), hardware & mechanism, labor for production & installation, storage unit, pickup/delivery charge, etc
Other important things- do read this!
- Location must be in Metro Manila only.
- Lifestyle Pass is valid from October 29, 2012 to March 30, 2013. Valid within 10 – 50 sqm closet space only.
- Schedule of appointments within November 1, 2012 to December 15, 2012 and January 15, 2013 to March 30, 2013 only.
- Subject to stylist’s schedule availability Customer to send AVA’s email purchase confirmation to stylist to secure slot.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances, stylist reserves the right to cancel and re-schedule the appointment. Customers to be notified ahead of time and will be given an alternative schedule. Interior Designer will provide bill of materials and fixture information sheet for the materials.
- Reservations are required. Kindly call 3 days before the preferred schedule. Subject to availability of the Stylist. To help in redeeming, please let them know that you are an AVA customer.
- Actual print out of Lifestyle Pass is required upon first meeting. Lifestyle Pass holders must present valid ID upon redemption.
- Lifestyle Pass must be named after the person who would be redeeming it.
- If Lifestyle Pass will be transferred, a valid ID of the Lifestyle Pass owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- In the case of fortuitous circumstances, stylist reserves the right to cancel and re-schedule the appointment. Customers to be notified ahead of time and will be given an alternative schedule.
- Cancellations of reservations may be made without penalty at least 1 day before reserved date, or Lifestyle Pass is forfeited.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts
Credit Cards • Paypal • Bank Deposit • Dragonpay