- Skin Care 101
- Basic makeup application and tools
- Makeup techniques for your facial features
- Makeup for Day to Night
This will be a comprehensive 5-hour beauty session composed of a lecture and practical application. The module kicks off with a brief overview of skin care as makeup application always starts with a well-maintained clean skin. The proper way of taking care of your skin, or your beauty regimen, whether its dry, normal, or oily skin will be discussed. Next is an overview of the essential tools in makeup. These are the things that every woman should carry in their makeup kit. The basic step-by-step makeup application will then be discussed. The approach will be very personal, as techniques will be shared based on your own unique features.
Topics to be included are highlighting and contouring, eyebrow shaping, choosing the right color of makeup for your skin, false lashes application. During the makeup application, the class will start with the light fresh makeup for day and later on transition this look to an evening makeup wherein each student will learn how to apply the classic smokey eye.
• Makeup and tools will be provided during the workshop, but it is highly recommended to bring your personal kit. This will allow the artist to coach and guide you with your makeup using your own products.
• Snacks and refreshments will be served.
• Number of heads is strictly limited to the package chosen.
• Location is in Columns Condominium in Buendia corner Malugay Street, Makati City. If within Metro Manila, client may also opt to hold the session in the comfort of their home for additional P1,000 to be settled on day of the workshop.
• Recommended schedule: Mondays to Fridays, 1-6pm or 6-11pm. May also accommodate weekend sessions, upon request depending on artist's availability.
• Booking is subject to artist availability.
Before purchasing, please inquire through email@example.com if your desired date is still available.
Terms and Conditions:
- Lifestyle pass is valid for a One-on-one Beauty Workshop with Ria Aquino.
- Recommended schedule: Mondays to Fridays, 1-6pm or 6-11pm.
- May also accommodate weekend sessions, upon request depending on artist's availability.
- Before purchasing, please inquire through firstname.lastname@example.org if your desired date is still available.
- Redeemable from April 17 to June 15, 2013.
- Cancellations of reservations and rebooking must be made 48 hours in advance, or coupon is forfeited.
- Actual print out of coupon is required upon redemption.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges.
- Not valid for cash back.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen Discount.
Credit Cards • Paypal • Bank Deposit • Dragonpay